The United Passenger Transportation Association of Pennsylvania (UPTAPA) is a non-profit 501 ( c ) 6 trade association of and for the private passenger transportation industry.
Our membership represents: taxicab companies, executive sedan and limousine services, airport shuttle fleets, non-emergency medical transportation companies, and paratransit services, all of which are properly licensed operators.
Our mission it to provide our membership with a network of programs, services and support that will enhance their ability to effectively and profitably serve local public and state-wide transportation needs. We are one of the leading information, education, and legislative resources in the passenger transportation industry serving our members by:
· Representing common Commonwealth legislative interests.
· Protecting and expanding industry rights and opportunities.
· Collecting, interpreting, and disseminating industry information.
· Providing forums for professional development and education.
· Advancing the image of the industry before the media and public.